October 3, 2011

T.I. Back?


Unless you've been living under a rock for the last week, you've had to hear the hype around the new songs released featuring T.I. Fresh out of an Atlanta halfway house, Tip has been featured on songs with Jeezy, 2Chainz, and Future. He also dropped his first single entitled "I'm Flexin'"  produced by Big K.R.I.T. (I was slightly disappointed to hear K.R.I.T. didn't have a verse).  




Now I haven't been a huge fan of a T.I. album since "King", and while I know we'll never get the same Tip from "I'm Serious" and "Trap Muzik", the new tracks from the self-proclaimed King of the South is what I like to hear. In a recent interview with V-103, T.I. claimed that right now he is putting Atlanta on his shoulders, and trying to bring it back to the forefront on hip-hop.

Listen to the songs below, if you haven't heard them already, and decide if the King is really back.

I'm Flexing - T.I. f. Big KRIT

F.A.M.E. (Fake Ass Muthaf*ckas Envy) - Young Jeezy f. T.I.

Spend It (Remix) - 2Chainz f. T.I.

Magic (Remix) - Future f. T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment